Choose the best hair dryer 2015 for fabulous hair
Your hair is only as good as the tools and ingredients that you use to maintain and style it. The hair dryer plays a key role in this regard. Moreover, using a wrong hair dryer can irrevocably damage your hair. You should therefore conduct a thorough research before you buy your hair dryer.
How to buy the best hair dryer 2015
Here are some tips to help you choose the best hair dryer 2015:
- The first task is to identify your needs. The type of hair dryer that you choose will depend on the length and character of your hair. You also need to take into account the styling needs of your hair. Cost and the time you are willing to spend every day drying your hair are other considerations.
- Get acquainted with the technological terminologies which are now common in the world of hair dryers. It is necessary that you understand the significance of each of them so that you can make an informed choice.
- The best hair dryer 2015 will have ceramic heating parts. Those with plastic or metallic parts often tend to get overheated and may even melt. Dryers with ceramic parts distribute the heat evenly and are suitable for all hair types.
- Look for a hair dryer with ionic technology. They diffuse negative ions through your hair and dry it quickly without fizzing. Moisture is trapped in the hair and it helps to eliminate the static electricity in the hair.
- The best hair dryer 2015 has tourmaline. It along with ceramic parts and ionic technology protects your hair from high heat. it generates substantial quantities of negative ions and helps to eliminate fizz.
- If you have coarse or thick hair, look for a dryer with multiple heat settings. High heat can be used for drying while the low heat is ideal for styling. This allows you greater room to manipulate your hair.
- For those with curly hair, a diffuser is a must. It distributes the heat evenly through the mass of hair and helps in both drying and styling.
- Check the wattage of the dryer. Most professional grade dryers have 1300 watts or more. So, if you use the dryer regularly, opt for one with wattage higher than 1300.
- If you have long hair, you can check out the hair dryers with concentrator attachments. They allow the heat to reach evenly in case of long hair.
- Check the product reviews to find out more about the best hair dryer 2015. The user reviews will give you a good idea regarding the quality, efficiency and durability of the product.
- Choose a lightweight hair dryer. Professional hair dryers often weigh less than 1 pound. Low weight will allow you to operate it more easily and reach all parts of your head.
- When it comes to price, an expensive hair dryer is often better. They embed the latest technology and deliver a better performance without damaging the hair.
Some best hair dryers 2015
Here are a few examples of the best hair dryers 2015:
- The Conair 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer does not cost much, but comes with all the latest technologies. It has tourmaline ceramic and ionic technology and with two speed and three heat settings, offer you a great deal of styling control. Cool shot button and two attachments like the concentrator and the diffuser make this dryer suitable for all types of hair.
- The Revlon RV544PKF 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer is extremely lightweight and easy to handle. Triple baked ceramic technology helps in evenly drying your hair. The two heat and two speed settings allow you to style and control your hair. The dryer comes with concentrator and diffuser attachments to help you tackle different types of hair. The cool shot button holds the style in place.
- If you have slightly higher budget, you can think of the Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer. The three different heat settings and two speed settings allow you wide latitude in drying and styling your hair. This dryer with the latest technology is extremely lightweight and therefore easy to use.
- The Remington Ac2015 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Hair Dryer comes with ceramic pearl technology which allows even drying. It is equipped with a 1875 watts motor that dries your hair quickly. Three different heat settings and two speed settings give you a lot of latitude in drying and styling your hair while concentrator and diffuser allow you to tackle different types of hair.
There are many more such hair dryers. Check the specs, reviews and the cost in order to choose the best hair dryer 2015 and get great looking hair.