How to run not working apps on rooted android
We all know how useful is a rooted android phone. Mostly when we want to gain access to several Android applications and require root menu access. But what happens when some apps refuse to run on rooted mobile phones. I received a lot of messages from you concerned about this issue. Don’t worry, you can still have a rooted phone and still run apps that check for Root.
So i made a quick and simple guide about how to run not working apps on rooted android . Let me show you how to do this:
Step 1. Install Xposed Installer
- Download Xposed Installer app
- Hit Ok if it asks you;
- After download is finished click on Xposed Installer from downloads –> hit Settings –>scroll down to make that Unknown Sources is checked and hit Ok;
- If it is ok, press Install button on the right corner of your screen;
- After installation is done hit the Back button from your device;
Step 2. Install RootCloak like you did with Xposed Installer.
- Download Root Cloak app
- Hit Ok if it asks;.
- After download is finished click on RootCloak –> hit Settings again –> scroll down and make sure Unknown Sources is checked;
- Press Install button;
- Press Home button;
- Open Xposed Installer you just installed from your home screen;
- Go to Framework –> hit Ok if it asks –> hit Install/Update–> Grant the app –> Cancel if asks for reboot;
- Hit Framework on the top of your screen –> Go to Modules –> Check the Root Cloak box on the right;
- Reboot/Restart your device;
- After reboot go to your home screen and open RootCloak app;
- Go to Add/Remove Apps –> hit ‘+’ button and add your apps that do not work on your rooted device.
Once done, go and just run the apps you want and now it should bypass the root check .
If this guide was useful to you please share it with your friends. It might solve their issues about how to run not working apps on rooted android.